Yes. When creating your photobook, you will have the choice to have your photos automatically positioned in the photobook project or to create your own layout. If you would like to position your photos yourself, select the "From Scratch – Build your book page by page" option when prompted.
Articles in this section
- I would like to arrange my photos to be placed in my photobook in a certain order. Is that possible?
- How do I add more pages to my photobook?
- Can I upload and add more photos to my photobook after starting my project?
- Can I change the style of photobook once I have started my project?
- Can I order the photobook I have created in different sizes once I have completed my project?
- A yellow exclamation mark (!) or a red cross (X) appears on my photo on the screen. Why is that?
- I am ordering a Classic photobook with a cut out in the front cover. Will the dotted line on the first page appear in my finished photobook?
- I have accidentally deleted a project that I have already ordered. Can I order more copies?