Classic photobooks have a cut-out window in the cover which allows you to see the image on the first page through the cover. The dotted line on the first page indicates the area that will be able to be seen through the cover of the book. The line will not appear on your finished project, and acts as a guide only.
Articles in this section
- I would like to arrange my photos to be placed in my photobook in a certain order. Is that possible?
- How do I add more pages to my photobook?
- Can I upload and add more photos to my photobook after starting my project?
- Can I change the style of photobook once I have started my project?
- Can I order the photobook I have created in different sizes once I have completed my project?
- A yellow exclamation mark (!) or a red cross (X) appears on my photo on the screen. Why is that?
- I am ordering a Classic photobook with a cut out in the front cover. Will the dotted line on the first page appear in my finished photobook?
- I have accidentally deleted a project that I have already ordered. Can I order more copies?