The yellow exclamation mark and red cross are warnings that the image that you have used for your photo are of a low resolution, which may give poor results when printed. We strongly suggest that you do not proceed with your order if these warnings appear. To continue with your order, either reduce the size of the image until the warning disappears or try uploading a larger size image.
Articles in this section
- I would like to arrange my photos to be placed in my photobook in a certain order. Is that possible?
- How do I add more pages to my photobook?
- Can I upload and add more photos to my photobook after starting my project?
- Can I change the style of photobook once I have started my project?
- Can I order the photobook I have created in different sizes once I have completed my project?
- A yellow exclamation mark (!) or a red cross (X) appears on my photo on the screen. Why is that?
- I am ordering a Classic photobook with a cut out in the front cover. Will the dotted line on the first page appear in my finished photobook?
- I have accidentally deleted a project that I have already ordered. Can I order more copies?